COMPETITION - WIN FREE TICKETS, MERCH and THE CHANCE TO BE AN EXTRA IN MY CHRISTMAS MUSIC VIDEO!
Dear Lovely Fans,
Since you have given me (almost) 1000 Facebook likes, I think it's time that I give something back to you! Therefore I think we should have a little competition so that you win free stuff and we celebrate reaching 1000 together :-) All you have to do is:
1. (Like my Facebook page 'Hattie Briggs Music' if you haven't already.) Tell a friend about me and get them to like my Facebook page (they need to make sure that their privacy settings allow us to see that they've liked it).
2. The last 50 people who like my page up to 1000 will be entered into the prize draw as a team with you (the friend who suggested they like the page).
3. There will be three randomly selected winners/teams (if you have liked the page without the suggestion of a friend you can still win the same prizes).
4. 1st prize - 2 free tickets to a gig of mine of your choice, 2 x signed copies of all current releases up to and including the album when it is released, the opportunity (if you're up for it) for you/the two of you to be EXTRAS IN MY CHRISTMAS MUSIC VIDEO.
5. 2nd prize - all of the above except the extras music video bit.
6. 3rd prize - 2 x signed copies of all current releases up to and including the album when it is released.
Terms and conditions
1. Signed copies of releases will be sent to you as soon as they have been released i.e. 'My Shepherd's Hut' EP would be sent to you straight away regardless of the release date of the album.
2. I take no responsibility for the possibility that your friend is not as loyal as you'd hoped and does not share the prizes with you.
P.S. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Hello there wonderful people,
I had a great time performing at Art Couture Painswick today! Thanks to all of you who came and supported and it was lovely to meet and chat to some of you afterwards. Don't forget that I'll be playing again at the Painswick Centre, inside this time, on August 18th, and you can find all the details and ticket info on my events page.
My next two gigs are - Monmouth Festival on July 26th, which is free entry and I'll be supporting Seth Lakeman on the main stage, so well worth coming to! And The Lexington, Islington on July 28th, where I'll be supporting Luke Concannon of Nizlopi (the JCB song). I'll have the band with me for both of these as well so you're in for a treat!
Before those gigs I've got the mixing of the record going on in Bournemouth and with good weather on the radar a whole lot of busking planned, so make sure you keep an eye out on twitter and Facebook (Hattie Briggs Music) as I'll give you advanced warning of where I'll be in case you're around to stop by for a listen :-)
Lastly, I apologise for the lack of new videos in the past few weeks, but I'm back on it now and have a Norah Jones cover for you to enjoy (and hopefully share) - see below or use this link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2eVQHJy5M Please do subscribe to my Youtube channel if you haven't already and like my Facebook Page as it REALLY DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
For those of you who preordered my album and chose the special Youtube video option, I'll be in touch soon to ask you what you'd like me to cover, so get your thinking cap on and I'm looking forward to hearing what songs you pick?
It is with both happiness and a few tears that I can now say the recording for the album is all done and there are just some finishing touches and some mixing to go :-() I had the most incredible time in the studio and loved being in my little musical bubble with such talented, lovely and good humoured people. The whole thing went so quickly! I am currently thinking about what to call the album, and I have one good idea atm, but if anyone has any suggestions then please send them my way!
The Subrooms gig on the 20th was such a success! Thanks so much to everyone who came along and thanks also for the lovely comments. If you haven't seen the pics yet, head to my Facebook page 'Hattie Briggs Music'.
Gigs coming up are July 13th - Painswick Art Couture Festival, July 26th - Monmouth Festival, July 28th - The Lexington in Islington, London. Hopefully see you at one of them!
I'll probably be busking tomorrow morning in Stroud if it doesn't rain, so come and say hi :-)
Click to set custom HTML
Please add your comments whenever you would like to.